Terms and Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
All funds will be processed as Canadian Funds.
- Payment for all classes must be received immediately prior, either in full or on approved payment plan to the scheduled class date to ensure your registration.
- Cancellations after 14 days will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be warranted by the office upon notifications in writing prior to 14 days. Refunds will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
- Deposit Fees, membership fees, and costume fees are non-refundable.
Privacy and Security Policy
Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts respects your privacy. When registering with Stageworks you agree to allow Stageworks to gather information about you and your family as it pertains to the practices of Stageworks. We will use your personal information the following ways:
- names, address, phone number and email for immediate access, for contacting, for sending information, and for billing purposes from Stageworks for regular business or in the case of an emergency.
- birthdates for age-group instructional placements.
- clothing sizes for costuming requirements.
- photos and videos for arts displays, show videos, and business promotion.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidentiahave access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Stageworks Academy of the Performing Arts will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.